12 Bowsprit Lane Bourne, MA, 02532 United States Get directions$380,000 $200/Sq. ft.
- Age47 Years
- Area Schooner Pass
- MLS# 22204658
- Listed 9 Months 5 Days Ago
Spacious End Unit at Schooner Pass! This lightly lived in unit features ash hardwood floors, custom tile bathrooms, double window in the dining room and many upgrades, including Air Conditioning (2019) and Hot Water heater (2018). Primary bedroom features private en suite full bath, slider to balcony and access to a loft. The second bedroom also has a private en suite bath with custom tile shower, and slider to private balcony. Washer and dryer are on the second floor. Being sold fully furnished; turnkey. Property amenities include a pool and clubhouse. Schooner Pass is convenient to the Cape Cod Canal for fishing, boating, and watching the sunset, restaurants, shopping, and all the Upper Cape has to offer. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer/Buyer agent to verify all information contained herein.
- End Unit Central A/C Fireplace - Wood Burning Flooring: Hardwood,, first floor Flooring Wall to Wall second floor Flooring Baths - tile Dining Room with custom window Foyer with closet and tile floor Bedrooms feature private en suite full baths, ceiling fans and large closets Loft for storage
- Deck Pool Clubhouse
- Heating - Natural Gas Basement - interior and exterior (walk-out) access Partially finished lower level with beadboard walls
Taxes & Fees
- Monthly Condo Fees : $436
- Taxes: $2,568
- Tax Year: 2022
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
- 12 Bowsprit Lane, Bourne, MA, 02532 United States $380,000
- 2 beds 2.5 Baths 1,900 Sq. ft.
Find out what your home is worth
The Leyden TeamABR, E-Pro, SRES, SFR Agent
- CAPE COD VIKING REAL ESTATE LLC P.O. Box 415, West Dennis, MA 02670
- Work (508) 760-1978
- Mobile (508) 272-3196
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Cape Cod
- Specializations Residential